Toys for Tots Northwest Fairfield County Campaign no longer accepts individual family requests.  Individual families requesting toys this year can still do so at a charitable organization such as your town's Social Services Department, Family and Childrens Aid, a church or other 501(c)(3) organization that we supply in their local towns. Most agencies and charities will require that you provide a copy of your child's birth certificate, proof of residency in the area and some other form to establish need. 

Towns supported by this campaign: Bethel, Wilton, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield, Sherman, Weston, and Wilton. Email: with your information and location for a list of participating charities in your town.